Founded in 1946
by Roland D. Edwards and Roland Harter, Roland and Roland began its journey as a
furniture retail business. In 1949 Roland and Roland ventured into building
products distribution with the addition of Formica Brand Laminate and we have
been a leading distributor of Formica brand products ever since.
In 1962 Roland Harter retired and Roland Edward's son-in-law
C. Keith Rust joined the company. In 1964 the retail
furniture division was sold and in 1966, following Roland
Edward's untimely death, Keith found himself at the helm.
Keith guided the Company for the next 35 years as we both
expanded our product offering and the geographic area we
service resulting in Roland & Roland, Inc. positioning
ourselves as an industry leader in building product
distribution in central and eastern Pennsylvania. In 1984
Keith's son W. K. (Chip) Rust joined the business and in
1996 took over day-to-day responsibilities of the Company.
In June 2002 Keith retired from the business and in October
2002 Chip acquired the business which he continues to lead
At Roland & Roland, Inc. we are proud of our history and
continue our commitment to provide superior customer
service. We are also excited about the opportunities the
future holds for our Company and we invite those who we do
not currently supply to give us the opportunity to service
your building products needs.